Get involved in Pets Are Always Welcome Day
What is Pets Are Always Welcome Day?
Pets Are Always Welcome Day is our way to say thank you to all those businesses out there who welcome our pets and treat them like family every day. #PetsAreAlwaysWelcomeDay
When is Pets Are Always Welcome Day?
Saturday 28th August
Why get involved in #PetsAreAlwaysWelcomeDay
We are working with our community of pet lovers across the UK and asking them to take pics and tag their favourite pet friendly spots and business’s up and down the country.
Our K9 friends will feature on our socials in their favourite venues in the run up to August 28th, National Pets Are Always Welcome Day.
How to get involved in #PetsAreAlwaysWelcomeDay
• Invite your customers to visit you on August 28th with their pet, take a photo and tag your business and post it on their socials tell the world they are celebrating #PetsAreAlwaysWelcomeDay
• Display our FREE sticker in your window
• Promote the day on your social media channels
• Make every day Pets Are Always Welcome day, encourage your canine customers to upload their photos and continue to use the hashtag #PetsAreAlwaysWelcomeDay
What we can do to support you in return
• We will create a profile for your business (including an overview and images) on our free online website dedicated to pet friendly UK venues
• Shout outs across our social media platforms which are regularly re-shared by our community, ambassadors, and partners
• A blog post on our websites www.paaw.house and www.paawstival.co.uk
• The opportunity to build a long-term relationship and collaborate on pet friendly events with us and our community
PETSAREALWAYSWELCOME DAY GALLERY
To appear on "PetsAreAlwaysWelcomeDay Gallery" simply add the following hashtags #petsarealwayswelcome and #petsarealwayswelcomeday to you pictures where your pets are out and about at their (& your) favourite dog friendly venues.
We’d love to hear all your favourite pet friendly recommendations, from pubs to parks, cafes to culture spots, beaches to book shops, Hotels to home stays and anywhere else you think is literally the dogs B******s !!